Albion structural steel framing sections
Albion Sections On Site Fixed Framing System is designed to provide Cladding Support to External Wall Elevations either using Infill Panels, set within the Structural Frame or Continuous Framing, positioned outside the main Structural Frame.
Our system offers versatility in design and speed of erection on site, it is backed up by:-
- Design and production systems encompassed within a Quality Assurance System approved to ISO 9001:2000
- Full in-house technical support underwritten by Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Range of channel sections from 85mm deep to 300mm deep with associated track profiles.
- Facility to issue order and CNC data (for main sections only).
- Sections cut to length and where necessary, supply to site in phases.
- The maximum length of section is limited to 15m although, in practise, handling and transport considerations usually dictate.
- Special profiles for bespoke applications are also available.
For details, see page 4 of our Structural Framing Systems brochure, download here.
Please contact our Sales and Technical personnel for more information at our Contact Us page.