Development behind the Albion Sigma beam purlin has been to assist in combatting rising materials costs with a lighter more efficient product.
Whilst providing a cost effective solution, the Sigma purlin is also designed in accordance with BS EN 1993-1-3:2006.
Albion Sigma purlin offers:
- Material grade S450 as standard.
- Requiring less accessory components e.g. anti sag bars and sleeves when compared to zed sleeved systems.
- Vastly improved speed and ease of erection.
- 14 dia holes to suit M12 bolts (sections up to 240mm deep).
- Practical sleeve solution providing additional support to purlin prior to fixing.
Section Dimensions Table